Monday, May 13, 2013

Today's The Day...

After 19 years of waiting, today is the day I get to be set apart as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm so excited that my life long dream is finally becoming a reality!! I still can't believe this is really happening... but I'm glad it is. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ so much, and I can't wait to share it with the people of India!

For two years, I am going to leave my life in America. But when I come back, I hope to be able to say that I gave everything I had on my mission, and held nothing back from the Lord. I hope that I will bring many people unto Christ, and bring myself closer to Christ as well.

God be with all of you, 'till we meet again! =)



Now they were desirous that salvation should be declared to every creature, for they could not bear that any human soul should perish; yea, even the very thoughts that any soul should endure endless torment did cause them to quake and tremble.
-Mosiah 28:3





No comments:

Post a Comment